Progressive fleets have been using telematics systems to collect data for years, with the goal to make better informed decisions for operational and economic benefit.
Using telematics systems, fleet managers have the data to optimize their fleet; resulting in:
- decreased downtime through preventative maintenance
- increased safety through proactive detection of risky driving behaviors
- decreased fuel costs through idle reduction and route optimization
- successful adoption of electric vehicles
- matching the right vehicle technology to the right trip/application